With nearly 20 years of experience in manufacturing, delivering, and installing metal buildings, Coast to Coast Carports is an industry leader when it comes to metal barns. We build our metal barns from galvanized steel tubing and steel panels, so these tough buildings can endure conditions that other buildings can’t. With a 20-year rust-through warranty on our 12-gauge tubing, Coast to Coast customers know they’re buying a building that will last.
- Outstanding metal barn, available at an affordable price.
- Made from the highest-quality, galvanized, American-made steel.
- Engineer-certified barn to meet your state codes.
- Flexible, fully-customizable, and adaptable to fit your needs.
Top Selling Metal Barns
70x30x13-11-9 Aframe Vertical Roof Barn
- $1173.4836 Months
- $1075.6948 Months
- $968.1360 Months
30x25x12 Colonial Style Barn
- $980.6336 Months
- $898.9148 Months
- $809.0260 Months
44x50x12 Aframe Colonial Barn
- $1140.9136 Months
- $1045.8348 Months
- $941.2560 Months
48x35x16 Aframe Barn
- $1791.0236 Months
- $1641.7748 Months
- $1477.5960 Months
48x30x12 Aframe Vertical Roof Barn
- $658.8436 Months
- $603.9448 Months
- $543.5460 Months
36x30x12 Aframe All Vertical Barn
- $674.2436 Months
- $618.0648 Months
- $556.2560 Months
44x36x12 Aframe Barn
- $662.6336 Months
- $607.4148 Months
- $546.6760 Months
54x40x12 Aframe Barn
- $963.6436 Months
- $883.3348 Months
- $795.0060 Months
44x31x12 Aframe Straight Roof Barn
- $366.6736 Months
- $336.1148 Months
- $302.5060 Months
36x35x12 Aframe Barn
- $682.8336 Months
- $625.9348 Months
- $563.3360 Months
Each component of a steel Buildings works together to provide reliable shelter for your belongings, one that will last for decades. And while each of these components is important to the functionality and structural integrity of your unit, the roofing system is one of the most important. Not only will it provide your property with protection throughout the years, but it will help to keep your carport standing strong. Choose from our regular roofs, A-frame horizontal roofs, and vertical roofs to provide better protection to your property.
Vertical Roof Metal Barns
Vertical Roof Barns – Of the three roof styles offered in the metal building industry, the vertical roof is the most durable, longest-lasting, and most reliable. Due to its additional framing pieces and vertically aligned paneling, this roof is built to withstand all weather conditions; however, it is highly recommended for areas with extreme weather. If the length of your structure exceeds 36′, you will be required to have a vertical roof installed.
A-Frame Horizontal Roof Barns
A-frame horizontal roofs, also known as boxed-eave roofs, are one of the most prominent and long-lasting barn roof styles. This roof style features horizontal steel panels that provide perfect strength and durability to the barn structure. The A-frame barn is perfect for your farm storage and agriculture needs and gives an appealing look to your farm field. This roof-style barn is best for areas experiencing moderate climatic conditions.
Regular Roof Barns
Regular roof barns are the most affordable option for farmers and ranchers. With horizontal panels and curved corners,the regular roof barns provide excellent protection in mild weather conditions.So, if you are living in an area that does not see inclement weather, then this roof-style barn is perfect for your agricultural needs.
Metal Barns - The Perfect Solution No Matter Your Needs
Whether you’re looking for new housing for your animals, a protective shelter for your farming equipment, or a simple building that can fulfill all your agricultural needs at once, a prefab metal barn from Coast to Coast Carports is your all-in-one solution. These durable structures are specifically designed and engineered to adapt to the ever-changing needs of your farm or ranch.
Add a Personal Touch to Your Barn Building
When it comes to purchasing a custom steel building from us here at Coast to Coast Carports, choice is the name of the game. We offer several options to choose from that will make your barn building or other custom unit tailored to your exact specifications. This means that no matter if your ideal barn plan is plain and simple or detailed and extravagant, you can make it happen when you partner with us. We’ve listed a few of our many features below.
- Roof Styles
- Size Dimensions
- Anchoring Systems
Know About the Applications for Your Steel Barn
Though you may have a good idea on how you can use your new metal barn building, there’s a chance that it’ll change a few months from now, maybe even a few weeks. But despite your needs constantly changing and evolving, there are a variety of ways you can take advantage of our versatile prefab metal barns. If you’d like some ideas on how to utilize your next project, take a look at a few of the possible applications listed below.
- Riding Arena
- Equipment Shelter
- Hay and Feed Storage
- Veterinary Clinic
- Livestock and Horse Barn
Add the Perfect Color to Your Prefab Metal Barn
There are currently 14 available color options to choose from here at Coast to Coast Carports, each of them available for our trim, as well as our 29- and 26-gauge sheet paneling. A few of these selections include burgundy, rawhide, pebble beige, evergreen, and several more. Though it may be difficult for you to pick your color combination based on a color swatch, we’ve made this decision much easier with our 3D Color Planner. This online tool allows you to pick your preferred color options, select which component you would like it to be applied to, and see what the structure will look like once installed on your property.
Available Sizes and Prices for Steel Barns
Choosing the size dimensions of your barn building is one of the most important decisions you can make during the design process, as this will determine how you can use your structure and how long it can fulfill that purpose. A few of the factors you’ll need to consider when choosing the width, length, and height of your metal barn will include your budget, current needs, anticipated needs, and the amount of land you have available for a new structure to be installed. You can choose from our selection of standard size dimensions or you can opt to customize the size of your unit based on your needs. Keep in mind, varying size dimensions will affect the overall price you pay for your custom barn.
The price of your structure will be affected by several factors other than its size, including the style of the building, added customization options, install location, certification, and the manufacturer. After these factors have been taken into consideration, we use the pricing sheet provided by the manufacturer the finalize your quote. If you have any concerns about being able to afford your custom metal barn building, we offer two of the best rent-to-own and financing programs in the metal building industry.
Things to Take into Consideration Before Purchasing a Barn
Before taking the final step of the process and spending your hard-earned money on a new custom barn, there are a few things you will need to think about first, such as the following options.
- Site Preparation: Site preparation is one of the most important aspects of preparing for a structure to be installed on your land. But before you can complete any of the site preparation, you will need to first make sure you have enough land available for installation. You will then need to have all vegetation and debris cleared, the site leveled, and a new foundation laid out.
- Permits: Depending on the area you live in, you may be required to obtain a permit before having your barn building assembled. While they aren’t required everywhere, it’s crucial that you acquire the permit, or you may have to take the structure down and start from scratch.
- Local Building Codes and Requirements: You will need to check with your local building department about their codes and requirements while obtaining your permit. These requirements will depend on the local weather conditions such as wind, rain, and snow.
Benefits of Buying Custom Metal Barns from Coast to Coast Carports
Compared to wooden structures, our prefab steel barn buildings are one of the best solutions you can invest in for all your agricultural needs. While there are several options to choose from in the metal building industry, we’ve listed out a few of the many reasons you should choose one of our steel barns.
- American Made: All the steel components used to make our prefab metal buildings are made right here in the United States! You can trust that when you partner with Coast to Coast Carports, you’ll be supporting everyone with an American job.
- Durable: Not only do we use the finest steel components to engineer all our products, but during manufacturing, each piece of steel is coated with hot zinc. This added layer of protection will guarantee your structure to stand tall and strong for years to come.
- Cost-Effective: In addition to saving your money on the initial price of the structure, you’ll also save more of your money in the long run with the little maintenance required. This way, you can put your money aside for your next project!
- Versatile: Due to their flexible designs and durable steel framing, our metal barn buildings can fulfill most any need you have. No matter if they’re personal, residential, agricultural, or commercial, you’ll never have to worry about not having the solution you need.
Get Your All-in-One Solution Today!
Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we understand how important it is that you not only find a solution for all your needs, but one that can afford. And unlike other companies in the metal building industry, we don’t focus on trying to sell you a structure that you may or may not need, we focus our attention to what can really help. If you’d like to know more about our variety of prefab steel barns and metal barn kits, give us a call today at (866) 681-7846 or visit our website for more information.