Gambrel Roof Barns - A Traditional Build with Modern Day Durability
At Coast to Coast Carports, we offer a large collection of steel barns, carports, garages, storage sheds and several other prefab metal buildings to choose from. However, if you're looking for a traditionally built structure that can fulfill your agricultural needs for years to come, one of our gambrel roof barns is just what you need.
What is a Gambrel Roof?
Nine times out of ten, when you think of a barn, you're probably thinking of a gambrel style barn without realizing it. Our steel gambrel barns are designed with features of a traditional, more classic barn. With a symmetrical roof that starts with a shallow slope and finishes with a much steeper one, these units resemble those that were first used in the agricultural industry. While they were first built with wooden components, our metal gambrel barns are now designed and engineered with the finest steel components available in the metal building industry.
Gambrel Roof Barns: An Ideal Choice for Your Needs
In addition to providing you with a reliable solution for most any residential, agricultural and commercial need you may have, there are several benefits you stand to gain by investing in one of our prefab gambrel barns. We've listed several of these benefits below to help you make a better educated decision.
- Extremely Durable and Long-Lasting - Each of our steel buildings are made with the finest steel pieces available today. During the manufacturing process, each steel component undergoes a galvanization process where they are dipped in a hot zinc, protective coating. This ensures the structure can withstand even the harshest weather conditions for longer periods of time, as well as fire, mold, mildew and pest infestations.
- Traditional Aesthetic Features - One of the best aspects of our metal gambrel barns is even though you'll be trading those wooden components in for steel, you'll still be able to achieve the classic, traditional look.
- Highly Versatile - Unlike their wooden counterparts, our steel barns are specifically created with such a flexible design that they can fulfill a wide variety of residential, agricultural and commercial needs. Even if your needs change over time, these structures can easily continue to accommodate them without costing you any additional money.
- Fully Customizable - From the foundation your unit is installed on, to the color of its roof, trim and walls, you can customize every aspect of your prefab gambrel barn. We offer one of the largest collections of customization options to choose from, including a variety of colors, size dimensions, roof styles, foundations, anchoring systems and many more.
- Cost-Effective - Because these unique structures are made to adapt to your ever-changing needs as well as the changing seasons, you can save quite a bit of money in the long run by investing in one. They also allow you to save your money and time on less maintenance and labor fees.
- Quick and Easy to Assemble - Unlike those which have been created with other building materials, our custom metal gambrel barns take very little time to be installed. Depending on the size of your project, its specifications, install location and weather conditions, it can take as little as a few days to as much as a week to install your structure.
You Even Choose to Build Your Gambrel Roof Barn on Your Own!
If you prefer to complete your own steel building project and save a little money while doing so, metal gambrel barn kits are just the solution for you. These kits are similar to our other available buildings; however, you are in charge of erecting the unit on your own property. We highly recommend having assistance nearby to help you complete the project without wasting your time or money. You can find more information about these kits on our website or you can contact us today at (866) 681-7846 to speak with one of our building representatives.
Get Your Ideal Agricultural Solution Today with Coast to Coast Carports
Whether you're looking to invest in your own metal barn or if you're ready to purchase your ideal solution, we have just what you need here at Coast to Coast Carports. From a variety of steel buildings to choose from, a large collection of customization options and the best customer service in the metal building industry, it's impossible to not get what you're looking for. Just give us a call today at +1 (866) 681-7846 to learn more from one of our friendly building specialists.
Get Your Custom Building Quote in Just a few Clicks
Select Your Building Requirements
Your Contact Details
Explore Similar Articles
If you're a farmer, you already know how much pain pests can cause to your operation. Whether it's termites damaging important infrastructure, or rodents getting into essential food supplies, these creepy crawlies can cause immense damage to buildings, equipment, tools, and valuables.
And that's precisely why metal buildings have become one of the most popular construction options for farm buildings. Prefab metal barn buildings are naturally resistant to these creatures, providing farmers with the resistance they need to do the job.
Below, we’ll dive deeper into how metal barns are reshaping America’s agriculture thanks to their resistance to pests. If you’re looking for metal barns for sale or simply searching for tips on how to better protect your current structure, we can help!
When it comes to modern construction, there are tons of options available. But one particular type of construction carries with it a bit of judgment. Some people assume that most metal buildings are no different than a backyard shed or carport. But, in truth, these steel buildings are incredibly versatile products that are used in a vast assortment of applications.
Some of these applications can be found in the agricultural community, where steel buildings have become the go-to choice for barns, horse stables, livestock shelters, and hay lofts. These structures are incredibly versatile and work in almost any capacity for which they're needed. And the best part? They won't decay or fall apart like wooden buildings.