Metal Storage Buildings
If you’ve ran out of storage space in your home or garage and are looking for the perfect solution you can afford, you’ve come to the right place. Not only do we offer a variety of metal buildings here at Coast to Coast Carports, but we also offer a unique selection of steel storage buildings.
- Ultra-strong, corrosion-resistant galvanized steel framing.
- Ability to withstand heavy snowfall, high winds, & strong earthquakes.
- Versatile in nature, can be designed for any application.
- Backed by a 20-year rust-through warranty on 12-gauge steel framing.
Popular Metal Storage Buildings
POSSIBLE APPLICATIONS FOR STEEL STORAGE BUILDINGS
One advantage you stand to gain by investing in a storage building from us here at Coast to Coast is the ability to use it in any way you wish. Designed with the most flexible steel components available in the metal building industry, these structures are built to fulfill a variety of residential, agricultural and commercial needs. If you’d like inspiration for your next building project, take a look at some of the many ways you can use one of our mini storage buildings below.
- Equipment Storage
- Art Studio
- Gardening Shed
- Entertainment Area
CREATE YOUR PERFECT MINI STORAGE BUILDING
With our signature 3D Building Configurator, you can design your very own prefab mini storage Building and see exactly how it will look once installed on your property. You can choose from our collection of colors, anchoring systems, roof styles, foundations, size dimensions and much more to create the perfect storage solution. And with a 3D model, you can see what the building will look like without spending a dime of your hard-earned money. A few of our customizations include, but aren’t limited to, the following customization options.
- Standard and Premium Color Options
- Size Dimensions
- Garage Doors and Walk-in Doors
- Anchoring Systems
- Framing and Panel Gauges
BENEFITS OF PURCHASING A CUSTOM STORAGE BUILDING
In addition to being fully customizable, there are several other advantages to investing in one of our storage buildings. These reliable structures are perfect for most any need you have, no matter what your needs may be. A few of their many advantages include the options we’ve listed below.
- Durable – During the manufacturing process, each steel component used to make our structures is dipped in a hot zinc coating, adding to the overall structural integrity and durability of the Building. Due to this additional protective layer, these metal buildings are able to withstand the harshest weather conditions and daily wear and tear.
- Pest, Fire and Rust Resistant – Unlike structures that are made with wooden materials, our steel storage buildings aren’t susceptible to pest infestations, mold, mildew, rust or fires. They’re also built to withstand daily wear and tear and harsh weather conditions such as high winds, heavy rain, heavy snowfall and hail.
- Versatile – Because they’re engineered with the finest steel materials in the metal building industry, all our prefab storage buildings and other products are made to fulfill a variety of needs. Not only can they fulfill your residential, agricultural and commercial needs, but they can also adapt to your ever-changing needs.
SIZES AND PRICES OF PREFAB STORAGE BUILDINGS
In addition to offering a variety of standard size dimensions to choose from, we also offer the opportunity to customize the size dimensions of your structure. It’s important to keep a few factors in mind when selecting the perfect size for your building, including the space available for installation, your budget, current needs and anticipated needs. We highly recommend that you choose a building that’s bigger than your current needs, guaranteeing you get the most bang for your buck.
Not only will the size dimensions of your structure affect its price, but so will its added customization features, install location, certification and manufacturer. It’s important that you keep this in mind when designing your structure, especially if you have a budget to stick to. If you’re concerned about being able to afford your steel storage Building, feel free to look into our rent-to-own and financing programs.
ADD MORE COMFORT WITH INSULATION
Adding a self-storage Building to your property can be a huge convenience and by adding the proper amount of insulation, you can make the new addition even more convenient. If you’re planning to store temperature-sensitive items in your storage building or if you plan to spend a significant amount of time in it, we highly recommend insulating the structure. Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we offer a Prodex Total Insulation that creates a comfortable environment for most any building. Our insulation does come at a slight up charge, so if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to one of our representatives at (866) 681-7846.
AVAILABLE FINANCIAL OPTIONS AT COAST TO COAST CARPORTS
If you have a strict budget to stick to or if you’re simply looking for a little financial assistance, we have just the solution you need; a rent-to-own and financing program. These two services are the perfect way for you to get the structure you need and want, for a price you can afford. It’s because of our partnership with several financial partners throughout the United States that we’re able to offer such programs. So, if you’d like to know more about these programs and their many benefits, feel free to give us a call today or visit our website for more information.
GET YOUR IDEAL PREFAB STORAGE BUILDING TODAY!
Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we can help you get started on your next building project with one of our quality metal storage buildings. These durable, functional structures are designed to make your life easier without making you spend all your hard-earned money. You can give one of our building representatives a call today at +1 (866) 681-7846 or visit our website for more information.