Custom Metal Buildings
If you’re searching for a new storage solution that you can rely on and afford, you’ve come to the right place. Here at Coast to Coast Carports, our custom steel buildings can be customized to your exact specifications, ensuring all your aesthetic needs will be met, as well as your intentions for the unit.
- Ultra-strong, corrosion-resistant galvanized steel framing.
- Ability to withstand heavy snowfall, high winds, & strong earthquakes.
- Versatile in nature, can be designed for any application.
- Backed by a 20-year rust-through warranty on 12-gauge steel framing.
Popular Custom Metal Buildings
20x20x12 Certified Aframe Vertical Roof Building w/2 Lean Tos
- $551.7736 Months
- $505.7948 Months
- $455.2160 Months
CUSTOM STEEL BUILDING APPLICATIONS
Despite the popular belief that custom steel structures are only used for protecting your vehicles, outdoor equipment, and personal belongings from Mother Nature, they have a much wider variety of possible applications. No matter if your needs are residential, agricultural, or commercial, we guarantee you can do it all with one of these custom metal buildings. If you’d like some inspiration for your next project, take a look at some of our unique ideas listed below.
- Medical or Veterinary Clinic
- Retail Store
- Animal Shelter
- Auto Repair Shop
- Airplane Hangar
- Strip Mall
And so much more!
ADD A PERSONAL TOUCH TO YOUR STEEL STRUCTURE
When it comes to investing in your own prefab metal building, it’s important that you get exactly what you paid for, if not more. And when you choose to partner with us here at Coast to Coast Carports, that’s exactly what you’ll get! No matter how detailed or how simple your ideal metal building may be, you can customize every aspect of your structure to your exact specifications. A few of our available customization options include, but aren’t limited to, the options we’ve listed below.
- Roof Styles – There are three roof styles you can choose from here at Coast to Coast Carports; regular roofs, A-frame horizontal roofs, and vertical roofs. If you’re looking for a simple, more cost-effective roofing system, our regular roof is perfect for you. This design roof is installed with horizontal paneling and rounded edges to protect your belongings from mild weather conditions.
Our A-frame horizontal roofs, which are also known as boxed-eave, are another excellent option for keeping your property safe. With horizontal panels and unique framing pieces, these roofing options are best suited for areas that may receive some high winds but very light precipitation.
And out of the three available options, our vertical roofs are the most durable, popular, and reliable. These roofs are installed with vertical panels and additional framing pieces to provide protection through extreme weather conditions. If your structure exceeds a length of 36′, you’ll be required to have a vertical roof installed with your building.
- Doors – Coast to Coast offers several options for roll-up metal garage doors and commercial doors, all available in various sizes. We also offer walk-in doors; however, they are only available in one standard size. We’re dedicated to meeting the needs of all our customers, so if you prefer to order your own custom door, we can include a frame-out with your structure rather than a door. Just remember that the frame-out will need to fit the size door you order.
- Windows – We offer one window option here at Coast to Coast Carports. However, just as we provide frame-outs for custom door sizes, we are more than happy to provide a frame-out for windows as well. Once your structure is delivered, installed, and ready-to-go, you can have your custom windows installed.
- Sizes – In order to keep costs at a minimum for customers and guarantee all their needs will be met, we also offer various standard size dimensions to choose from. But because we own the manufacturing facilities that our orders are sent to, we can order and fabricate almost any size building you need. It can be as big or as small as you’d like it to be.
- Paneling – Our pro-ribbed, 29-gauge steel paneling is available in 12 of our color options. These pieces of paneling can be pre-cut in a manufacturing facility to fit most any building size you have. In some cases, they can also be cut on-site to complete any necessary modifications. Our paneling can also be customized to blend with the roof and trim of your structure, giving your building the appearance you desire.
- Framing Design – Using web truss basics and precise welding, we can manufacture almost any type of steel building here at Coast to Coast Carports. Our team of professionals has fabricated gazebos, boat covers, art studios, and most anything in between. These custom framing designs also include unique framing pieces for unique windows and openings. If you have a unique structure in mind, give us a call, and we’ll be more than happy to work on a custom quote for you!
- Roof Pitch – There are some areas, based on their building codes and weather elements, that require steeper roof slopes than the standard 3/12 pitch we have on our buildings. There are some custom metal structures that are required to match the pitch of the buildings surrounding them. We can create roof pitches as steep as 6/12 or anything you may desire.
PRICES OF CUSTOM METAL BUILDINGS
Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we make sure you can afford your custom metal building. But just like other companies in the industry, there are several factors that will affect the price you pay for the building, including its size, install location, certification, and added customizations. Because there are so many customization options you can choose from, you’ll need to be sure and keep your budget in mind during the design process. If you’re concerned about being able to afford a custom steel building, there are several rent-to-own and financing options you can take into consideration. These services are created to help you get the structure you need for a price you can afford.
CUSTOM METAL BUILDING KITS
If you’re a DIYer or someone who simply wishes to save a little money, we have just the solution for you – a custom metal building kit. These kits are created to help you install your own metal building with the help of drawings provided with the kits. There are certain risks involved with purchasing a kit, such as the increased risk of injuries. If you plan to purchase a steel structure kit, we recommend purchasing site-specific plans and having a professional nearby for assistance.
GET YOUR CUSTOM STEEL STRUCTURE TODAY FROM COAST TO COAST CARPORTS
We understand how difficult it can be to not only find a metal building you can rely on but one that you can afford. This is why we offer such a variety of custom metal structures to choose from, as well as customization options and financial services. If you’d like to know more about these products and services, feel free to reach out to one of our building specialists today at +1 (866) 681-7846.