Regular Style Carports
We all know that regular roof steel carports are some of the most popular choices by people across America. Not only are they simple to install, but they are attractive and durable, providing you with a useful space to store your vehicles and much more. Call us today at (866) 681-7846 to arrange a quick quote for your own regular carport.
- Outstanding metal carport, available at an affordable price.
- Made from the highest-quality, galvanized, American-made steel.
- Engineer-certified carport to meet your state codes.
- Flexible, fully-customizable, and adaptable to fit your needs.
Explore All Regular Style Carports
Learning More About Regular Style Metal Carports
You may be wondering what regular carports are – it’s a question we get asked a lot! This type of carport uses steel braces that are covered with horizontally placed roof panels. Each of the panels rolls down over the sides of the building to provide a strong and durable structure.
Regular style metal carports are a perfect choice for areas that do not experience extreme weather and provide the coverage from the sun and rain that you need. However, they are not designed for areas that experience heavy snow loads or strong winds, so make sure that you pick the right style for your location.
Why Regular Roof Steel Carports Are a Great Choice!
There are many different reasons why people choose regular roof carports, but the most common reason is that they are the only style that utilizes a barn-style roof. The barn-style roof is the most popular option in the US and fits well with other buildings that you may have installed on your land – plus, it is a cheaper option and means you can save cash whilst still getting the carport that you need.
Our customers tell us that they love the customization options that come with our regular roof carports, too, and can be designed to the size you need for one, two, or more cars or vehicles. Plus, you can choose whether to opt for an open carport or an enclosed one, meaning that your new building can offer a range of uses for all your needs.
The Main Features of Regular Roof Carports
Not only do we love regular roof carports, but we are also impressed with the range of features that you can look forward to enjoying. If you don't know much about these buildings, then take a look at the features listed below so that you can get excited about your new carport before you even order it:
- Size choices – when you pick a metal carport from Coast to Coast Carports, you can choose from a range of size options so that you can fit everything you need into your new carport with ease. Talk to us today about the range of options available to you.
- Framing options – the majority of our carports are made with 14-gauge steel frames as they provide excellent strength and support. However, if you want to upgrade the frames, then you can choose the 12-gauge steel frames instead. All our 12-gauge steel buildings come with a 20-year rust-through warranty to give you real peace of mind.
- Roof gauge options – on each of our regular carports, you can expect to see 29-gauge roof panels that run horizontally and work well to rid the area of rain. We also use high-quality steel bows to make up the framework of the roof and can add additional bows when requested.
- Clearance height – an essential part of planning your new carport is working out how much height clearance you will need to get your vehicles in and out with ease. To measure the clearance, you will need to know the height of your vehicle and the available space at the entrance to the carport. If you are unsure how to calculate this, then give us a call at (866) 681-7846 and let us walk you through the process.
- Certification requirements – every area will have its own zoning and certification requirements that need to be met before a building can be installed. The good news is that we can arrange the certifications you require to meet the needs in your local area. Just let us know when you call to order.
- Colors for all tastes – Personalizing your prefab building helps it to fit in with your other buildings and adhere to the style of your land. We have thirteen different colors that you can choose from, including sandstone, white, earth brown, burgundy, slate blue, barn red, clay, black, pewter gray, evergreen, rawhide, pebble beige, and quaker gray.
- Installation options – when you choose a steel carport from Coast to Coast Carports, not only can you look forward to the best quality results but also fast and free delivery and installation. The only thing we need you to do before installation day is to prepare the ground and pour the foundation. Ground clearing involves removing all the debris and leveling the area. You can then choose to install a poured foundation or opt to have your new metal building installed directly into the ground. If you aren't sure which to choose, then we are on hand to provide you with the right advice.
How Much Will a New Carport Cost?
Working out the cost of a new carport is dependent on a wide range of factors, including size, customization, location, and more. However, you can expect the price of a regular style carport to start at around $1195 for a one-car option and increase from there.
If you need some help to pay for your new building, then why not take us up on our financing program or our rent-to-own option? Both of these options mean that you can get your new metal carport now and spread the cost to suit your budget.
The Different Uses for Regular Metal Carports
The great thing about steel carports is that they can be used for much more than just cars! We’ve shared some of the most common uses below so that you can get inspiration on how to maximize the usage of your new space:
- Boat storage – if you love being on the water but need somewhere to store your boat or other water vehicles, then a regular metal carport is a great choice. With the range of size options available, you can make the space big enough for any sized boat.
- Outdoor play zone – want somewhere safe for the kids to play outside? Our regular carports make brilliant spaces in which you can create a fun environment for kids of all ages to enjoy.
- Animal shelter – do your animals need a cool spot to shelter away from the hot sun? A metal carport is the perfect solution and will give them the freedom to move in and out when they need to.
- Storage with sides – if you want to store items securely, then you can choose to install sides and doors to your carport and create the ideal storage location.
- Equipment store – working the land is a tough job and requires lots of different tools and equipment. By installing a prefab carport, you can store your equipment safely so that it is ready to use when you need it the most.
Choose Regular Roof Carports Made By Coast to Coast Carports
When it comes to choosing the right manufacturer of regular carports, then Coast to Coast Carports is the obvious choice! We have a team of qualified and well-trained experts that are ready to help you design the building you need so that you end up with a carport that lasts a lifetime.
We are so committed to ensuring that you get the best customer service that we even offer fast and free delivery to the majority of locations all over the United States. Get in touch today at (866) 681-7846 to benefit from our amazing products and make that new carport a reality.