Steel Riding Arenas
For some people, their childhood heroes included Superman and Spider-man; for others, their first heroes were cowboys who rode into town on a horse, wearing their cowboy boots, spurs and chaps. And for many of these kids, their love for cowboys led to a lifelong love for horses. But while horses may be beautiful, gracious creatures, they require quite a bit TLC.
- Top-quality farm building, available at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Functional yet attractive, to house your livestock, grain, or farm machinery.
- Endless size options to choose from to fit your needs.
- Guaranteed to meet or exceed all current local building codes and loads.
Popular Metal Riding Arenas
ADVANTAGES OF STEEL RIDING ARENAS
When you make the decision to invest in an equine family, you’re choosing to spend a significant amount of money on both the horses themselves and your custom riding arena. But despite the fact that you’ll be investing a considerable amount of your hard-earned money into a steel building, there are several benefits you stand to gain.
- Long Lasting
- Fully Customizable
- Energy Efficient
CUSTOMIZE YOUR VERY OWN PREFAB RIDING ARENA
Not only can you use one of our steel riding arenas to your preferred intentions, no matter what they may be, but you can also customize them to your specifications. We offer a large collection of customization options to choose from, as well as an online 3D Building Cost Estimator. This online tool allows you to piece together your ideal riding arena and see what the finished product will look like once installed.
- Roof Styles – There are three roofing systems offered here at Coast to Coast Carports, including a regular design, a-frame horizontal design and vertical design. Each option has their own unique design and advantages over the next; you’ll need to contact your building specialist in regard to which roof is best suited to your area.
- Colors – You can choose from our 14 available color options and an uncolored Galvalume panel. These options are all available for our trim options, roof styles and wall paneling. There may be premium color options offered in your area, you’ll simply need to connect with your building specialist.
- Size Dimensions – Choose your ideal size dimensions from our standard widths, lengths and heights or customize them according to your preferences. Keep in mind, these dimensions will affect the price you pay.
- Anchoring Systems – We offer four anchoring systems here at Coast to Coast Carports, including a mobile home anchor, asphalt anchor, concrete anchor and rebar anchor. These various anchoring systems have certain foundations and areas they can be used in; you can find more information about them on our website.
- Certifications – Depending on the area you live in, you may be required to certify your building and acquire a permit before it is installed. This will depend on the style structure you invest in, its size dimensions, the area it will be installed in, as well as local and state building codes.
POSSIBLE USES FOR STEEL RIDING ARENAS
There’s nothing more relaxing than enjoying a horse ride on a warm, sunny day; however, Mother Nature doesn’t always cooperate. Sadly, this means you’ll have to sacrifice those nice days every now and again. Our metal indoor horse arenas are excellent for horseback riders, particularly in areas prone to extreme weather conditions. These fully enclosed structures are also perfect for people who desire a climate-controlled space for teaching, training and practice sessions. But in addition to these common uses, you can also use our versatile horse arenas for the various accommodations listed below.
- Riding Lesson Arena
- Horse Shows
- Training Facility
- Living Quarters
SIZES AND PRICES FOR CUSTOM METAL RIDING ARENAS
The size dimensions you choose for your steel riding arena will vary based on several factors, including your current and future intentions, budget and available space for an install site. If you’re planning to use the area as a place for training sessions or horse shows, you may want to allow for additional space. No matter what dimensions you choose, you’ll also need to keep in mind that they will affect the final cost of the structure.
Not only will the overall size of the riding arena affect the price you pay for the unit, but so will the added customizations, install location, manufacturer and certification. And while it may seem to be quite expensive at first, we offer two of the best financing and rent-to-own programs available in the metal building industry. These programs allow you to purchase the structure you need and want for a price you can afford.
COAST TO COAST CARPORTS INSULATION OPTIONS
We offer a Prodex Total Insulation for all our custom metal buildings, no matter their size or style. And while having your own source of storage or protection may be a huge convenience for you, you can make them even more comfortable and convenient by having it insulated. This foil-foam-foil insulation has a single layer rating of R16 and a double layer rating of R21. To put it simply, this is the best type of insulation you can invest in when it comes to steel structures.
Your reasons for investing in a riding arena for your equine are uniquely your own, but your reasons for loving horses is clear to us here at Coast to Coast Carports. And because of that love you have for your beloved animals, we want to provide you with the best protection in the metal building industry. Give us a call today at +1 (866) 681-7846 to learn more about our prefab riding arenas or visit our website to start designing your very own today!