Bring Your Dream Steel Riding Arena to Life & Make It As Functional As Possible
Have you been saving your money to invest in a new riding arena? Have you found one that you might like but aren't too sure if it's what you need? If so, you've come to the right place. Here at Coast to Coast Carports, we focus on your needs and budget, nothing else. We offer a large variety of both standard and custom riding arenas to choose from, each designed and engineered with the finest steel framing components.
Before Starting the Large Project, There Are a Few Things to Take into Consideration
We understand how excited you may be - you're finally getting the horse-riding arena you've always wanted! But before you spend your money on a riding arena you aren't too sure about, you need to make sure you have everything required for a successful project. Take a look below for some of the items you'll need to mark off your checklist before installation.
- The Size of Your Indoor Arena - In addition to choosing a riding arena with size dimensions to fit both your current and future needs, you need to make sure you have enough space on your property to fit the unit comfortably. Once you've decided which dimensions best suit your needs, measure the available space on your property and make modifications from there.
- Building Permits- Building permits will depend on several factors, including the area you live in, the weather conditions there, size of your unit, and your local building department's codes. If you do not obtain the permits required by your local building department, you may have to halt the process and start the process from scratch.
- Deciding the Arena Base - We offer several foundation options here at Coast to Coast, including gravel, ground, asphalt, and concrete. You'll need to choose a base that will not only support the structure, but will also work well in the area you live in. Ultimately, the decision is yours; however, you can always ask your building specialist for assistance.
- Added Features- From the foundation your steel riding arena is installed on, to its roof style, to the color of its walls and trim, you can customize very aspect of your unit. But you'll also need to consider other features such as windows, garage doors, walk-in doors, frame-outs, gauge of frame, and gauge of sheet paneling. These features can increase the overall lifespan of the arena as well as its functionality.
Why Metal Riding Arena Are Beneficial to You
Other than the fact that you'll finally have a safe and secure place for your horses to roam and a designated area to practice for an upcoming rodeo or other event, there are several other benefits to investing in a steel riding arena. Between their durable, galvanized steel framing and superior construction, there's virtually no other option to consider for your agricultural needs. We've listed some of these benefits below.
- Clear Span Construction - With no interior posts or barriers to worry about, you can take full advantage of the available interior space offered by a steel horse riding arena. You can add stalls, a tack room, and other features to increase the functionality of your unit.
- Durable- Designed and engineered with the finest steel components offered in the metal building industry, our riding arenas are the most durable storage option offered. Their steel framing allows them to withstand harsh weather conditions for prolonged periods of time, standing strong for years to come.
- Virtually Maintenance Free - Other than needing a good cleaning a few times every year, you won't have to waste any of your time maintaining the unit. With a galvanized coating on the steel framing, these structures are also rust, fire, and water resistant.
- Highly Versatile - Due to their flexible designs, you can use one of our metal riding arenas in most any way you desire. Whether your needs are personal, residential, agricultural, or commercial, one of these versatile arenas can do it all.
- Easy and Quick to Assemble - Depending on the size of your unit and how simple or detailed its design may be, the assembly process can take as little as a few hours to as much as a few days. Our professional installation crews work quickly and efficiently to guarantee you won't have to wait longer than necessary for your unit.
Start Planning For Your Riding Arena Today!
By following the steps we've listed above, you can get the steel horse riding arena you need and want, all for a price you can afford! Here at Coast to Coast, we have a team of professional building specialists on-hand and ready to provide help in any way they can, you just need to give us a call at +1 (866) 681-7846. If you're in need of a new riding arena or if you simply need to add to your farm, reach out to us today and let us help you find the perfect solution to all your needs.
Get Your Custom Building Quote in Just a few Clicks
Select Your Building Requirements
Your Contact Details
Explore Similar Articles
Whether you're a horse owner for pleasure or business, we understand how important it is that you provide your equine family with the proper amount of protection to keep them safe throughout the year. But without a shelter you can rely on, it can be difficult to keep your horses in good health.
Farming is one of the biggest industries in America, and it is continually evolving with new technologies helping to streamline processes and maximize output. Plus, with the growing demand for food, crops have never been so large, and the work that farmers put in has never been harder. As farming take the next step and pushes forward, farmers are saying goodbye to traditional tools and machines, swapping them for modern options that provide them with the support they need to get the job done right. Part of this evolution includes storage space for crops, machinery, and more – if you are keen to learn more about new-age agricultural buildings, then we have the information you need.
Arkansas is a beautiful region of the US, with expansive mountains, wild streams and forests, and a considerably mild climate. It's an affordable state to reside in, with a diverse economy and a wide range of job opportunities. It's also a significant contributor to the nation's agriculture. So big that it generates roughly $16 billion for the state each year. Arkansas exports rice, cotton, soybeans, poultry, and feed grains, just to name a few.